Monday, December 12, 2011

Back In The Saddle Again

WOW! It has been a llllloooooooonnng time since I blogged. After we moved back to Arizona I didn't feel the need to blog as much since we were closer to family. It also seemed like whatever I would blog I shared on facebook anyway, and let's "face it" facebook is pretty quick and easy. The down side to just using facebook though, is the lack of detail. I'm getting old. I'm going to be 30 this year. I need a blog to help me remember what was happening. I think some of our family would like a little more detail every now and then too. The challenge for me is to do it for my family, not for photography. I want to capture the memory, but not chase my kids around saying, "Say cheese!" I also don't want to spend a long time editing every day pictures. I think for a while I felt like I needed to do that since I am a photographer, but I really don't want to put that much time and effort into it. I'm going to just start with posting about 5 quick pics and share what's new.

It is December 12, and we FINALLY got the tree up! To get the Christmas spirit going in the room I turned on the computer fire, some pandora Christmas music, and made some hot chocolate and cookies.
 In this picture Maddox was holding down Tracker trying to put a Santa hat on him saying, "Tracker, hold still, I'm trying to help you have a holly jolly Christmas!"
 Even though Marx is getting taller than me, he still has to stand on the table to put the star on the tree. ha ha
 Avery is very particular when decorating the tree. She is moving the ornaments so the tree will look perfect.
 Okay, so I had them say cheese once. But just once. I did it! I blogged! Woo-hoo! Was it everything you hoped it would be?

2 comments:

  1. Yes, yes, yes!!! Just right! I feel like I just got hugs from you & grandkiddos!!! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete